2019 Size Large Vitus E-Sommet
Staff members own bike , Private sale not warranted by Jacs Electric Bikes.
550 miles from new approx ( Originally supplied new April 19 and cost £3199 ) plenty of warranty left ( 2 years from new ), great all round condition recently serviced , including new chain & seat post dropper cable brake fluid change, Tubliss F&R etc .. Great bike loads of fun ! ...
Vitus E-Sommet Electric MTB (Deore 1x10)
Enduro riding has never been as powerful or as exhilarating as with the E-Sommet from Vitus. Giving you a helping hand when dominating descents and climbs and boomeranging into bends, this electrically-assisted steed will keep you running when your legs have gone.
When your body has done enough work for the day or when you need to conserve energy, the backup power from the e7000 Shimano STEPS motor will get you where you need to and ensures the large Maxxis 3C tyres won’t lose efficiency on the road like a normal mountain bike. Equipped with a 170mm travel RockShox Yari RC fork and DebonAir rear shock, a Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain and M520 4 piston disc brakes, this fantastic E-Bike is the ultimate choice for for energy-saving Enduro runs.
- Frame: Brand New 6061-T6 Alloy construction with longer, slacker and lower build and modern geometry
- Forks: RockShox Yari RC "Boost", 27.5”, 170mm, 37mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Delux R 205x62.5 DebonAir 2 Tokens, LL1 Tune, Trunnion Standard B1
- Motor: Shimano E7000 STEPS drive system
- Brakes: Shimano M520 4 Piston disc brake
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M6000
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6000
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000
- Cassette: Shimano HG-500 10-Speed, 11-42T
- Chainset: Shimano FC- E8000, 165mm, 34T
- Chain: KMC E10T NPNP eBike (Turbo High Durability)
- Rims: WTB ST i29
- Front Hub: Novatec D791SB-B15, 110mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462SB-SL-S5S-B12-11S (eBike specific) 148mm x 12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5x2.5” Double Down 3C MaxxGrip/TR; Rear: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5x2.5WT, Double Down, 3C MaxxTerra/TR (Compatible up to 2.8”)
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend dropper
- Stem: Vitus 50mm
- Bars: Nukeproof Neutron 31.8mm, 25mm rise
- Headset: Nukeproof
- Top Cap: Vitus
- Tubeless Ready: Yes, with tubeless rim tape fitted and valves included
Mbr review link below .